Thursday, February 12, 2009

Things to do while mum is in New York...

  1. Sell my sister, Allira, to that circus near the Newcastle Entertainment Centre.
  2. Dye my hair blonde and get it chemically straightened.
  3. Get a fake tan.
  4. Answer every maths question like this...
  5. Have a huge party and invite every single person I know, and even the ones I don't.
  6. Work the streets of Islington.
  7. In Supermarkets, start laughing hysterically and rolling on the floor laughing at a brand names or products.
  8. After a shower, I won't dry my hair properly and then I'll run around in my underwear, shaking my hair and singing “I'm Singing in the Rain!”
  9. Eat a crayon.
  10. Draw all over myself with highlighters. Claim that I am Glow-In-The-Dark.
  11. Call Mum and tell her that the school counselor needs to talk to her.
  12. Repaint my bedroom to reflect how I feel...
  13. Get a job at McDonalds. Tell Mum there is no need for me to go to University anymore.
  14. Book a ticket to New York because I am going to miss her so much :(
xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Honey, you completely forgot about getting a tattoo, experimenting with drugs, giving tequila a nudge, joining a convent and starting a torrid affair with a school teacher.

Honesstly little witch, you will need to do better than that if you are going to keep up with the Cottage girls xxx
PS- I will buy Allira- she i cute and Prue will love a little sister xx

Tania said...

Don't forget to earn some money the good ol' fashioned way down at Iso.

And I hope more people give you some ideas on what to do to make mummy proud.

But seriously, I am going to miss you and your sister so much. I love you both with all of my heart and I wish with every part of me that you could have come too.

I love you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx