Tuesday, February 24, 2009

stress less, really.

So, as most of you know by now, Mum is engaged!
My bridesmaid dress is already figured out-

It's like the dress Keira Knightley wore in 'Atonement', only a better green and I'll fill it out a fair bit more than she did...

I'm also trying to put together a portfolio to show the Uni lecturer and the principal. I am pretty sure my 'Australia's Brainiest Kid' certificate screams sophistication.

Best Rose Cottage class on Monday as well. I love the sentence game and the 5 second impression game. I'm going to put my words here, because knowing me, I'll lose them somewhere.
'shiny, elegant, beautiful, ethereal, curly, teenaged, young, kind, twirly, sweet smile, pretty, mature, great sense of style, beautful dress, pagan princess'
These words are very special to me, they were the perfect pick me up :)
Thank you also to Diana for the lift and Wendy for the mini adventure.

xxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are our little witch xx
has mum decided what we ( the rose cottage girls) will wear in the wedding ?

Wendy said...

Tee hee hee. I've gotta get a NavMan!

And the dress is beautiful, naturally ♥