15 doesn't feel any different from fourteen. Except now I seem to have a lot more stuff :D
My friends all gave me...
- Sailing gloves for when Jacqui and I become amazing Olympic sailors, if I can ever name all of the parts of the boat. (from Jacqui)
- 6 canvases of all different sizes (from Mum and Jacqui)
- Acrylic and Watercolour paints (from Mum)
- Photo Album (from Georgia)
- FLOWERS! (From the amazing Aaron and the excellent Emma)
- A funny turny sand thingy. (from Penelope)
- 2 Bags of PEANUT M&M's *mouth waters* (from Sophia)
- A whistle thingy that is 'Educational and Fun!' (from Sophia)
- An Aquarius necklace (from Laura)
- Chocolate (from Kristen)
- Fudge (From Britt)
- $40 to go towards my underwater camera (From Granddad and Emma)
I'm going to the beach soon for burgers and chips because that's all I really want for dinner. I'm just a simple person :)
Plus, I will see the rest of my family then. It's like my own mini Christmas.