Friday, February 6, 2009

happy birthday :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
15 doesn't feel any different from fourteen. Except now I seem to have a lot more stuff :D

My friends all gave me...
  • Sailing gloves for when Jacqui and I become amazing Olympic sailors, if I can ever name all of the parts of the boat. (from Jacqui)
  • 6 canvases of all different sizes (from Mum and Jacqui)
  • Acrylic and Watercolour paints (from Mum)
  • Photo Album (from Georgia)
  • FLOWERS! (From the amazing Aaron and the excellent Emma)
  • A funny turny sand thingy. (from Penelope)
  • 2 Bags of PEANUT M&M's *mouth waters* (from Sophia)
  • A whistle thingy that is 'Educational and Fun!' (from Sophia)
  • An Aquarius necklace (from Laura)
  • Chocolate (from Kristen)
  • Fudge (From Britt)
  • $40 to go towards my underwater camera (From Granddad and Emma)
I love you all!

I'm going to the beach soon for burgers and chips because that's all I really want for dinner. I'm just a simple person :)

Plus, I will see the rest of my family then. It's like my own mini Christmas.

xx

8 comments:

Unknown said...

happy Birthday little witch- see you monday xx

Unknown said...

btw- the blue writing is a bit cruel to old crones like me !

Jewell said...

Happy 15th Birthday to you xxx hugs

Anonymous said...

happy birthday gorgeous! stay you...
xxx

Tania said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOOOOOOOOOUUUUU

MY 'SIMPLE' GIRL :)

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dawn said...

Happy Birthday :)
xxoo
D.

Wendy said...

Happy birthday, Bianca. Aquarians rock!

Mr Joshua said...

Happy Birthday!
Sounds like you had a great day.

Best Wishes,
Joshua.