Saturday, February 7, 2009

sharks and rays

I spent the day feeding sharks and rays, and I miss them so much already.

Best fun ever! I have heaps of photos of it on my myspace as well


I can't wait to get my SCUBA diving license in Sydney.


Also, I now have 8 blank canvases, acrylic paints, watercolour paints and oil paints!
It's time to get creative.
I already know I am doing one for Mum for her birthday (September 9th). But knowing me, I'll get so obsessed with it that it will be done by April.


Just a bit of a Quiz...
Who was your last text from?
No idea considering I melted my phone charger on the stove...

Your relationship status?
Single!

What is your current mood?
Excited

Whats your sister(s) names?
Allira

Where do you wish you were right now?
Spain or the Galapagos Islands or SCUBA diving or back with the rays and sharks.

Something you do a lot?
Touch my nose when I'm nervous


What's your favourite soda?
Does ginger beer count?

Who do you think about when you are falling asleep?
Severus Snape quite obviously

What is your favorite song?
At the moment, 'Bad Magick' by Godsmack


Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Who says I'm wearing a shirt?
I'm wearing a dress :)
Who is your friend that lives closest to you?
Penny!

Who are you thinking of right now?
Glowing people

What should you be doing right now?
Figuring out what to put on my 8 blank canvases

Who was the last person who yelled at you?
I don't remember. Probably Allira. Whiny little blonde...

Do you act differently around the person you like?
I don't even get the chance to act around the person I like!

Is your hair curly or straight?
CURLY!!!!


Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
Lol! I don't remember things like that funnily enough

Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
All of the time. The world needs more smiley faces.

Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle
Sure.

Are you currently jealous?
Only of someone I don't even know.

What were you doing Friday night?
Partying hard because it was my birthday!
Kidding.
I went to the beach for dinner and TIRAMISU (!!!) and then I went to Rose Cottage.

Have you ever had your heart broken?
Oh...
Yeah.

Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Yes, and I still feel guilty.

Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
Definitely. But it's just good people doing bad things.

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
God, no!
If I can, that will be a miracle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww, that ray is so cool! where did you do it at?

glad you had a good b'day scrumptious, you deserve it! :)

xxx

bianca. said...

I did it at the Australian Shark and Ray centre in Nelson Bay.
It was amazing! And they were so cute!

Anonymous said...

HI GORGEOUS, your letter is F.
Just link to me in the post. have fun!