Tuesday, February 10, 2009

F.

Thank to Jacqui for giving me my letter for the Letter Game, which is *F*.

If you would like to play, you have to list ten things that matter to you, starting with a letter that will be allocated to you. Leave me a comment if you want to play and I will allocate you a letter.
  • Focus
Without focus, I would not have been able to do almost everything I have done. I would not have taught myself the guitar, I would not have started painting and most of my work would never have been done.

  • Fiction
I am always reading, and it's Dracula that I'm reading at the moment.

  • Fact
Sometimes I feel like I just have to know anything and everything, and knowing the truth has always been so important to me. If I want to know something, I ask. If you want to tell me something, it's always so much easier to just say it. Which brings me to my next 'F'...

  • Fear
Fear is a huge motivator for me. It's why I say things which I probably shouldn't say. It's why I do things I probably shouldn't do. But, I will only live this life once, and I have to make the most of it. I guess it's also the fear of what happens if I don't do anything, because that in itself would be something to regret.

  • Forensics
Blood. Guts. Gore. I read crime fiction, watch crime shows and am in love with Dr Gunter von Hagens (the anatomist responsible for Plastination)
INVENTOR OF PLASTINATION Pictures, Images and Photos
That is a real human body in the background.
http://www.bodyworlds.com/en.html

  • FISH!
I want to be a marine scientist (or a forensic scientist...). I have read so many books on sharks, rays and fish, and being with them feels so natural to me. Swimming with hammerheads and so many other sharks has been one of the best experiences, and so was feeding the sharks and rays on my 15th birthday.


Cutest. Thing. Ever.

  • Friends and Family
These people mean so much to me. To love and be loved by so many is an amazing feeling, and I am so grateful for you all.

  • Flavour-filled Food
All you have to do is say Tiramisu, and my mouth starts watering. And I actually love eating vegetables. The only thing I can't eat is seafood, which is kind of obvious considering what I wrote about fish.

  • Fluidity
I have been described as a 'floaty' person. I'm tall, with long, curly hair and I am always wearing blue and green, floaty dresses that move with me. There is always fluidity in my music, and in my paintings and I absolutely love being in the water.

  • Freedom
Freedom seems to be rare in this world. I try not to take it for granted.


xxx




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good one, Bianca :)

I've seen the plastination stuff before, it's fascinating. Kind of... spooky... but still fascinating.

Vevay Anderson said...

Sounds like fun! Sign me up, I'd like to give it a try!