Tuesday, March 3, 2009

i'm blind for 40 minutes a day?

VERY INTERESTING. -click on the link to find out '5 ways your brain is messing with your head'

Anyways...
Small things that entertained me today-
  • My bus being about 15 minutes late.
  • Turning up to school in a bandage and thongs only to have people go "Oh jeez Bianca, what have you done to yourself this time?"
  • Having an English teacher turn up 15 minutes late and tell us to read the entire lesson.
  • Being called to go and see the deputy principal, who wanted to know why mum was calling from America.
  • Mum telling Paul that his present from America was actually New York City.
  • Going over the 'mauve' of my artwork with the deepest purple I could make without it going black. Hooray for more skeleton drawings.
  • Making the decision to do something which may have major consequences, but feeling like I don't mind anyway.
  • Accidentally getting off at the wrong bus stop, meaning I had to hobble even further to the Junction.
  • Seeing my art teacher at Coles... then seeing her walk into Liquorland.
  • Getting photos taken for my Uni card. Yuuuuuck.
  • Taking off band-aids. I know it's gross, but there is still something oddly fascinating about it. I like seeing that my body is healing itself. Or in this case, making some weird gunk that probably isn't right.
Plus I also realised today, I haven't been in a ball pit in ages. And I really want to now. But then I realised that people my age aren't even allowed in those places with ball pits anymore.
motivational posters Pictures, Images and Photos

Well I think this has been one of my weirdest posts yet :)

No comments: