Small things that entertained me today-
- My bus being about 15 minutes late.
- Turning up to school in a bandage and thongs only to have people go "Oh jeez Bianca, what have you done to yourself this time?"
- Having an English teacher turn up 15 minutes late and tell us to read the entire lesson.
- Being called to go and see the deputy principal, who wanted to know why mum was calling from America.
- Mum telling Paul that his present from America was actually New York City.
- Going over the 'mauve' of my artwork with the deepest purple I could make without it going black. Hooray for more skeleton drawings.
- Making the decision to do something which may have major consequences, but feeling like I don't mind anyway.
- Accidentally getting off at the wrong bus stop, meaning I had to hobble even further to the Junction.
- Seeing my art teacher at Coles... then seeing her walk into Liquorland.
- Getting photos taken for my Uni card. Yuuuuuck.
- Taking off band-aids. I know it's gross, but there is still something oddly fascinating about it. I like seeing that my body is healing itself. Or in this case, making some weird gunk that probably isn't right.