Sunday, March 8, 2009

987654321, seeing what has changed.

NINE thing​s about​ yours​elf:​

9) I love my Uni course! It has been the only 2 hours of class that I can sit through, and not get bored. And I can remember almost everything.

8) I love anything gruesome. Especially Plastination and autopsies. But not horror movies for some reason.

7) I love Christmas more than any other day of the year

6) I will always stand up for what I believe, even if I have no idea what I'm talking about.

5) It takes a lot for me to cry, so when I do everything seems to pour out.

4) I will change my mind easily when it comes to emotion. But not when it comes to opinion.

3) I'd love to be a model, but I still have an aversion towards models

2) I love to make anything out of nothing. Especially by painting and sketching. And even cooking.

1) I'm happiest when I'm in the ocean.



EIGHT​ ways to win your heart​

(Hahaha, nothing here has changed!)

8) Have a passion in something.

7) Disagree with me about things. This shows me you aren't afraid to stand up for yourself.

6) Talk to me.

5) Display some level of intelligence.

4) Be open minded.

3) Make me laugh about anything and everything

2) Don't look too far forward and live in today.

1) Do what you feel, instead of waiting around for something to happen.




Your top SEVEN​ bands​(​or artis​t)​:​


7) Bon Jovi ('You Give Love A Bad Name'= best song when I'm angry)

6) 16Volt

5) The Offspring (First song I could sing all the way through was 'Gone Away' by The Offspring)

4) Tool

3) A Perfect Circle

2) Disturbed

1) Godsmack


SIX thing​s you do befor​e you fall aslee​p

6) Look at my timetable for tomorrow

5) Put my phone somewhere near me so I can hear the alarm and don't have to run all over the house looking for it.

4) Turn off the light

3) Climb into bed

2) Think incessantly

1) Eventually fall asleep


FIVE people​ who mean a lot at the moment​

5) Sophia

4) Paul

3) Emma

2) Jacqui

1) Penny



FOUR thing​s you see right​ now


4) My lucky bamboo which always seems close to dying.

3) My resume folder

2) My Zune

1) My To-Do List.


THREE​ songs​ that you liste​n to often​

3) You Give Love A Bad Name- Bon Jovi

2) Awake- Godsmack

1) Everlong (Acoustic)- Foo Fighters


TWO thing​s you want to do befor​e you die

2) Swim with Whale Sharks, Grey Nurse Sharks and Seals

1) Travel to Spain. See if it's where I belong :)


ONE confe​ssion​:​


1) I not scared of things changing anymore. I want them to change.

3 comments:

argentinito said...

hola!

Anonymous said...

¡Hola mi nombre es George! ¡Tenga un día agradable! Las ovejas y los pescados consiguen adelante absolutamente bien.

Unknown said...

what they said !!!
actually, great list- i like it alot xx